Saturday, November 26, 2005

I've had Shadow of the Collosus for a while. I find it enjoyable. This is because, as a child, I was attacked by a giant, ancient, peaceful buffalo who held necromantic powers and glowy magical weak spots. I first played it at a big get-together of friends, who are also the only people who know about this blog. The general consensus was that it was So Cool. The downside was that it was all on the host's memory card. We got halfway through the game. This leads me to the problem: I just killed the 3rd Collosus (the totally awesome bellydancer/knight guy) for the second time.

It's not as fun the second time. I'm not scrabbling for my life, evading it swinging at me and desperately, DESPERATELY trying to figure out how to harm it. On the plus side, the whole "try to swing me off" part is still awesome. I do wonder if there was a better way to handle climbing and holding on than the General Strength Circle, as it does seem like a Funbar.

Land bridges. Fuck yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lys said...

You might know how to defeat (some of) the Colossi, but can you defeat them under the time limits? Or with the extra weak points they get on Hard Mode? Mwahaha!

Plus, you had some pretty cool ones left, too. ^_^

Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home